Monday, April 2, 2012

Lush

Lush is like a Bath & Body works, but better!
They have quite the variety of beauty treatments,
and they are all handmade with fresh ingredients.

I was introduced to Lush but a couple of friends when we were in San Francisco,
they went on and on about how great it was, and I didn't understand the hype until I tried it for myself.
I was instantly hooked!

If you've never tried the fabulous products at Lush, I recommend you give it a try.
Oh and you don't have to plan a trip to San Fran to do so (although that would be fun!),
Lush recently opened a store in San Diego!!!

I've been using some of the hand and skin products for a few years now,
my favorites are the Ocean Salt, Lemony Flutter, and Handy Gurugu.
This lovely trio has become part of my Sunday routine to get ready for the week ahead.
I got my lover to start pampering his hands with me once a week,
and now our new roomies are hooked too  :)



Get some!

4 comments:

  1. i have always wanted to try their products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lush is definitely a great store!! a few weeks ago i was shopping with a friend and she saw lush and said oh i want to go in. we walked into lush and i asked her what she was getting and very loudly she said the sex bomb. haha i burst out laughing, it was super funny!

    ReplyDelete