Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies

My new favorite cookie!

We all have our go-to cookie recipes,
the ones we use when we're in a pinch, or when we want to guarantee tasty results.
This recipe meets both those criteria and has jumped to the top of my baking list!

With only six ingredients, you can whip these treats up in no time!
I did last night...
and they're almost gone already!
They are so good; it's hard not to eat them all in one sitting!
I literally had to leave the room.



A BIG thank you to my dear friend Rachel for sharing this recipe with me :-)


Ingredients:
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 egg
1 cup chocolate chips

Directions:
Heat oven to 350, mix all ingredients, roll in balls, place on cookie sheet, and bake 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment