Thursday, January 19, 2012

Don't Judge a Book by the Cover!

Look at that sweet face,
she could never do anything bad, right?

WRONG!!!
Some of you may remember this picture from Jack's Blog a few weeks ago
and I wish I was able to report that Lilah's chewy habit had stopped.
No such luck!

Our latest attempt to keep her calm has been lavender,
we've sprayed the room, our bed, and hers!
But Lilah the Destroyer continues...
Yes, you're seeing this right...
you're looking through to the other side!!!
We only have half a box spring left!

I'm not sure what will happen once she finishes this off?!?!
Will that be the end to the chewy-ness?
Does she already have her next project in mind?

God Ceasar help us!

11 comments:

  1. Holy moly! Some crate training might be in order. Unless she starts crapping money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we started out with crate training (and we thought it was going well), unfortunately she was barking all day and hurting herself :( But it might be worth re-visiting, thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh girl, I feel your pain! My dog who look pretty similar to yours decided to eat my bra at three months old. Her stomach LITERALLY exploded and was leaking and poisoning her. He had to have a $3,000 emergency surgery (with only a 50/50 chance of survival) to clean her out, remove junk from three clogged areas, and completely take out a whole foot of intestines. Fast forward a year and she still chews on everything! She ripped apart my bed, too. Unfortunately I have to keep her in a crate when I'm at work :( It hurts my heart but luckily I live close by and let her out at lunch. If I don't crate her she could hurt herself badly again.

    Sorry for the novel ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man...sounds horrible!!! Glad to hear she made it through everything and you've found a solution that works for you both :)

      Delete
  4. Lol such bad typing. I promise I am not as dense as I sound in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh what a mess!! but girl i feel your pain my dogs are always getting in everything, eating a plate of cookies that were accidentally left out, that mess was not fun to clean up especially at 2:30am, you have my sympathies girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey honey! I'm a new follower! I found you through the So Cal Blogger meet up...can't wait to meet you in person! Have a fabulous weekend! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. seems like there's a bit of separation anxiety?? i had a dog who had that problem, and the minute we walked out of the house - he bit through a few things..


    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete