Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Who said you can't have fun at work?

Coming back to work after a fun weekend,
and a sick day
can be really hard!
But what you're about to see made it all worth it!

Drumroll please...



Notice all the detail...amazing!

GENIUS, right?!!

This beyond creative idea was the work of a great friends' co-worker.
(Yeah I'm lucky, one of my besties and I work for the same organization!)
My friend had been on a week-long vacation and when she returned yesterday this is what she found (plus some)...
Knowing that I was out sick she recycled the idea,
and the materials :-)
Hilarious!

My entire staff liked it
and even better, my boss loved it!!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!!! We sure know how to make work fun :)

    Love,
    Heather

    http://readjacksblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's hilarious!

    Stopping by because I saw you are going to the SoCal Blogger Meetup. Me too :)

    ReplyDelete