Sunday, January 15, 2012

Training Fail

I've been sick the past few days
and have fallen behind on my (half-marathon) training.
I was finally feeling more like myself this morning
and decided to ease back into it. 
Since I'm not 100% I thought I would take advantage of my slow-er pace
and try to start training Lilah to run with me. 
I was ready to go and excited to get outside,
so was she...until I turned our walk into a jog.
She wanted nothing to do with it,
digging her heals in as hard as possible!


After a few tries with this result,
I gave up on running :(

  
And we enjoyed our walk!

We'll try again another time...
but for now, time for a nap.

Zzzzzzzz....


2 comments:

  1. ahh lilah is beautiful! my husband and i have two dogs and recently married too. they definitely complete our family. saw you will be at the blogger meet-up. cant wait for it and looking forward to meeting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! I've been so dog-hungry lately, but I just don't think I can commit to one yet.

    I wanted to let you know about a new blog FEST about food, style & travel. Come follow along as I document my wardrobe challenge: to not but any clothes in 2012. It's gonna be great. Also, be sure to join the site so you can enter the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete