Tuesday, January 3, 2012

There's a First Time for Everything

And it always seems to be awkward.

I've been talking about starting a blog for a while now but couldn't seem to narrow down what I wanted to write about, so I continued putting it off. It wasn't until I was on vacation the last two weeks that I started giving it some serious thought, and the light bulb went on! I don't need to limit myself, I can talk about whatever I want! 

Then came what I thought was going to be the hard part, coming up with a name...boy was I wrong! Writing my first blog was definitely harder...the excitement and pressure gave me writers block, so here I am rambling on...about nothing.

But hey, at least I did it...
So glad that's done!


Peace & Love 

2 comments:

  1. keep at it girl. and be natural. people will see your personality shine through. and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is the best! Write what you want, and if people like you or it, they will follow! -Jessica

    ReplyDelete